Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 22nd workout and nutrition

Today was another solid day downstairs at the gym. I love my basement, mostly because it has become my sanctuary of sorts. It is where I get away from everything and concentrate on me. Please do not misunderstand, it's not an ego thing. EVERYONE needs their alone time and mine is that 30-45 minutes 6 days a week in that small room with my DVD's and weights. Granted I have many other interests and hobbies but it usually involves other people. My workouts are solitary. That is just the way I like it.

Today's workout was the 3rd week of Burn Circuit 2. It was a very intense 40 minutes and I really pushed this morning. I am starting to get a rhythm with these workouts. The familiar moves are starting to pay dividends. It's too bad, in some ways, that next week it will all mix up again and I will have a new set of routines to conquer. It's that change that leads to growth and a lack or boredom.

Since I have to work early tomorrow my cardio will have to be pushed back to around 6pm. Not the best scenario, but a manageable one. Again, it's a change that can be dealt with and will give me something to focus on. Especially, since there will be a jewelery party going on upstairs. That I need a welcome distraction from...it's just not my cup of tea.

Nutrition was right where I needed it to be. With Caleb's T-ball game tonight dinner was a grab and go. but, healthy nonetheless. Other than that, everything looks on target for what I am trying to accomplish. Here are the numbers from today:



Have a great evening everyone. Keep pushing play.

All my very best,
Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home