Friday, July 17, 2009

July 17th nutriton and workout

Well, after yesterday's sickness things could only get better today. I took in a bunch of rest yesterday and really just laid around and tried to eat what I could. It's tough when you are sick to stay on par with your normal routine, no matter what that may be, and do all the activities you have to in a day. I took the day for what it was worth and feed my body the best food that I could stomach; also, it's pretty tough to eat when you are asleep for 12 plus hours.

Today was a completely different story. I still felt a bit sluggish in the morning when I woke up. I shook of the tiredness and hit the day with my normal fervor. I committed to my nutrition from the get go knowing that yesterday was a "light day" at best. I slept in to give myself time to recover knowing that I would have the dreaded "evening workout" after a long day at work. I put it in my planner and scheduled it ahead of time. The clock was mine from 6pm - 7pm. NO IFs, ANDs or BUTs!! That was just the way it was going to be and my family, in true incredible fashion, was completely understanding.

Tonight's workout was Burn Intervals, a completely exhausting workout and left me asking for mercy at the end. I overcame a couple of mental hurdles and ended up with a fantastic workout and something to be proud of...another day in the books. It really is one workout at a time, one meal at a time, one pound at a time. Those goals are so attainable for anyone and something to really hang your hat on.

Here's my nutrition for the day:




Keep moving your journey forward. Keep pushing play!!

All my very best,
Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home