Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15th nutrition and workout

Today's workout was Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 2. Another great 40 minutes of working out and you feel it during the entire workout. When it's over you cannot believe that you only spent that short amount of time and worked up that much sweat. What a great feeling. I have notice a slight strength gain and some of the moves are becoming more fluid. I have never really trained two (sometime three) body parts at the same time. The balance required in some of the exercises is amazing. Chalene Johnson really put together a GREAT program. I am excited to hit the next phase in 2 weeks time.

Nutrition was solid again today. Protein looks a bit low, but I did the math and it's well within the 0.8 - 1.0 grams per body weight ratio. And honestly, even if it was not, there isn't much I can do about it now. Tonight was rather hectic with Caleb's Tee-ball and then having to go "find" dinner. That's never a good option because usually people find the worst possible food. I settled on a Subway salad. No need for bread after 8pm, fresh veggies and a good source of lean protein. Not too shabby.

Well, here today's intake:



Oh and the best part about today was coming home and seeing this....



I WILL be at my best before I start this...I'm going to have to be!!

All my very best,
Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home