Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 14th nutrition

Today was not that bad for nutrition and it was a rest day for my workout. I finally figured out one of my "triggers". It is ANGER. This emotion completely takes me out of my normal element. When I get irritated it is similar to me just throwing up my hands and giving up. I have no time to think about the consequences or any side effects of my actions. I really had to fight through this anger yesterday and had a minor slip (the sandwich at the end of the day). no need obsessing over it, it happened, but know I know why. That is the best part about it because now the next time I will know exactly what to do. Here's my nutrition for the 14th:



Please keep pushing play, moving forward and most importantly having fun.

All my best,
Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home